Last Updated: 09/02/2018
Tags: Property Manager
Do you want to join Leeds most exciting Lettings & Estate Agency...?
The person we are looking for will have a great attitude and be naturally enthusiastic. This is a challenging people job which demands excellent communication skills with a highly porfessional manner and a first class service ethic. They’ll have the ability to be persuasive, influential and firm.
The successful candidate will head up Property Management and will look after each of our tenancies from start to finish. Their role will include inventories, check ins, property inspections, maintenance, check outs and deposit returns.
- Role: Property Manager
- Position: Full time, permanent (subject to Probation Period)
- Salary: Competitive
- Holiday: 31 days including bank holidays
- Start date: February/March 2018
If you’re the person we’re looking for, other similar companies will want you too. So why choose us over them? Here’s why….
- We’re a modern, forward-thinking property agency not a stuffy, stuck-in-their ways High Street Estate Agent
- We’re take personable approach in everything we do rather than hiding behind a corporate logo
- We’re innovative and unique in the work that we do
- We don’t wear shiny suits
- We believe in work-life balance. We work hard during work hours and play hard during home time!
- We’re a small team that enjoy each other’s company. We’ve got each other’s backs no matter what!
- We train and develop our staff and believe in continual never ending personal development and learning
- We do everything possible to help our team members to achieve their goals, both in their career and in their personal lives
If you know someone in particular that would be a natural fit, please share this with them or contact us here