UPDATED 23rd JUNE 2020
We are recruting now!
Job title: Lettings Administrator
Salary: in the region of £16,000-£19,000 pa basic salary.
Hours: 09.00-17.30 weekdays and 10.00-15.00 every 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Start date: ASAP
Important Criteria: This is a junior and extremely varied position which offers the opportunity to learn the business. We would ideally ask for a minimum of 12 months experience although training will be provided. You will provide support for the rest of the Lettings and Property Management team which will include the following.
- Office admin
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Manging email inquiries and the branch inbox
- Filing using electronic and paper filing systems
- Assisting with move ins
- Preparing property inventories
- Arranging and carrying out inspections
- Carrying out Check Out appointments and arranging deposit returns
- Excellent telephone manner, spoken and written skills
- Excellent approach to customer service and client care
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to create good working relationships within the team
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hard working, proactive, results orientated
- Able to multi-task
- Good IT skills
- Full clean driving license
- Minimum 6 months experience in similar role required
Holidays: 22 days pa initially, increasing with length of service) + all bank holidays
Other: Having own car would be preferable
6 month standard Probation Period
We're always on the look out for the best talent. Whatever role you are looking for, send us your CV and we'll hold it on file for when the next opportunity arrives to join our team.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, other similar companies will want you too. So why choose us over them? Here’s why….
- We’re a modern, forward-thinking property agency not a stuffy, stuck-in-their ways High Street Estate Agent
- We take personable approach in everything we do rather than hiding behind a corporate logo
- We’re innovative and unique in the work that we do
- We believe in work-life balance. We work hard during work hours and play hard during home time
- We’re a small team that have got each other’s backs no matter what
- We train and develop our staff and believe in continual never ending personal development and learning
- We do everything in our power to help our team members to achieve their goals, both in their career and in their personal lives
If you think you have something special to bring and would like to join our team, get in touch today. We would then ask you to send us a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a success at our company, as well as a CV.